Experience a school day with a Mount Carmel student
Shadow Days, which offer prospective students the opportunity to experience a typical school day at Mount Carmel, are open to all 6th, 7th & 8th grade students interested in attending Mount Carmel. Shadow Day participants will be paired up with a current Mount Carmel student. The Mount Carmel student will serve as the student’s host, bringing the prospective student to each of his classes for the entire school day.
Columbus Day Shadow Day
Explore Mount Carmel! 7th and 8th grade students are invited to spend a school day with Mount Carmel students, faculty and staff. Students must have permission from their parent and principal to attend a Shadow Day.
Lunch will be provided but students need to provide their own transportation. Spaces are limited. Contact the Admissions team to register. Join the Caravan on Columbus Day:
Check back for information about Shadow Day 2017!
What You Need to Know About Shadow Days
- All Shadow Days must be scheduled in advance with the Admissions team.
- Students may attend a Shadow Day any day that Mount Carmel is in session.
- Prospective students must have permission from their parent and principal to attend.
- Prospective students are typically paired-up with a freshman or sophomore student host who has similar academic and extra-curricular interests. If you already know a Mount Carmel student you would like to shadow, please give the student’s name to Mr. Nolan when you register for your Shadow Day; we will do everything we can to accommodate your request.
- Lunch will be provided to the prospective student and their host.
- Students shadowing at Mount Carmel should come dressed appropriately for school, wearing a polo shirt or dress shirt, khaki or dress pants, a belt and dress shoes.
- Transportation is not provided. Parents should drop students off in the main office at 8:00 a.m. and pick them up when school dismisses at 2:35 p.m.
Please contact the Admissions team
if you have any additional questions about Shadow Days or other events at Mount Carmel High School. We look forward to seeing you this fall!
Contact the Admissions Team to Schedule Your Shadow Day