Tuition & Financial Assistance

Investing in the Four-Year Mount Carmel Experience

An investment in a Mount Carmel education is an investment in your son's future. Mount Carmel High School prepares every boy to be a Man of Character who is strong in mind, body, and spirit.  Students in our all-male environment receive the kind of individualized attention that enriches their talents and skills and prepares them for admission to selective colleges and universities. 

Mount Carmel High School appreciates the sacrifices you make to provide your son with a quality education. With the generosity of alumni and friends of Mount Carmel, we work to keep tuition as affordable as possible for every Mount Carmel family. Mount Carmel has never had to charge families the full cost of educating their sons.


Smart Tuition

All families regardless of payment plan chosen will need to enroll with Smart Tuition, a tuition management company which enables you to pay your tuition bill by credit card or through a savings or checking account.

Please review these important documents regarding tuition payments:

 

Tuition for the 2017-18 school year

  • Tuition for the 2017-2018 school year is $11,400.00.
  • Registration fee is $400.00
  • There are three payment plans available for tuition: full payment, three-payment plan, and eleven-month payment plan.
  • All families are required to enroll with Smart Tuition to pay tuition.
Note: additional incidental fees may apply. 

John F. McCarthy Scholarship

The tuition and registration fee ($400) account for 81% of the cost of a Mount Carmel education. The John F. McCarthy Scholarship provides the remaining 19% to every Mount Carmel student. The scholarship, funded through the Mount Carmel Educational Foundation, the Alumni Association, Parent Organizations, Friends of Mount Carmel, and our Office of Institutional Advancement, provides more than one million dollars to our annual budget.    


Mount Carmel High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at that school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration or its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.