Caravan Gala: February 28, 2015 at the Chicago Marriott Downtown
The Caravan Gala, formerly known as the Big Event, is a dinner, auction, and celebration that supports the Mount Carmel Educational Foundation. The price of a Catholic education continues to rise and as an institution, Mount Carmel remains committed to educating some of Chicago’s finest young men. With tuition growing increasingly difficult for our families to afford, your help is especially important to us this year. The Foundation contributes annually to the school in order to help keep tuition affordable for all families who want their son to receive a phenomenal education.
Purchase your tickets now!
- Guests of the Gala may choose to park at Row Self-Park, located at 50 East Ohio Street. A Special Event rate of $24 is available with validation.
- Valet parking is also available at the hotel.
- Download complete event parking information here.
Caravan Gala Parent Discount & Early Registration Raffle
Donate to the Gala
- Purchase an ad in our auction program and promote your business to a large group of Mount Carmel alumni, parents and supporters!
- In 2013, we auctioned off more than 80 wonderful items, including premium sports and theater tickets, collector memorabilia, and unique travel experiences. Please click here to donate an auction item to our 2014 Gala.
- Become a Caravan Gala Angel. Download the Angel Form to support the Caravan Gala with a table and ad purchase.
Location and Parking
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
541 N. Rush Street, Chicago, IL
Chicago Ballroom, 5th Floor
Book a Hotel Room at a Discounted Rate
Guests of the Caravan Gala can reserve rooms at the Chicago Marriott Downtown for the discounted rate of $134. Use the link provided below, or call to make reservations using the numbers provided.
Caravan Gala Hotel Reservations Website: https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=11786515
Reservations Toll Free: 1-877-303-0104
Reservations Local Phone: 1-866-596-7456
Mr. Mike Holland '98
Director of Development and Planned Giving
773.324.1020, ext 285