Caravan Gala: February 23, 2013 at the Chicago Marriott Downtown
The Caravan Gala, formerly known as the Big Event, is a dinner, auction, and celebration that supports the Mount Carmel Educational Foundation. The price of a Catholic education continues to rise and as an institution, Mount Carmel remains committed to educating some of Chicago’s finest young men. With tuition growing increasingly difficult for our families to afford, your help is especially important to us this year. The Foundation contributes annually to the school in order to help keep tuition affordable for all families who want their son to receive a phenomenal education.
Purchase your tickets now!
- Tickets are now available! Make your ad and/or ticket purchase online now and pay by credit card.
- Or, download the response card to mail in your registration with a check to the Mount Carmel Educational Foundation.
- Tickets cost $225 a piece, tables seat groups of ten.
- Current parents, faculty, staff, and young alumni from the Classes of 2002-12 are invited to purchase tickets at the discounted rate of $150.
Get a first look at incredible live and silent auction items
- Looking for a winter getaway to Arizona with first class airfare? What about a party for 20 in a White Sox Luxury Suite? Or a Shoot the Puck experience at a Chicago Blackhawks game? We've got it all in our Live and Silent Auctions!
- Download a listing of all auction items now, get together with friends, and start strategizing your bids!
Location and Parking
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
541 N. Rush Street, Chicago, IL
Chicago Ballroom, 5th Floor
Valet Parking is available at the Marriott.
A discounted self-park option is available at the Row Park on the Northwest corner of Rush & Ohio for $20.
Click here for directions.
Mr. Mike Holland '98
Director of Development and Planned Giving
773.324.1020, ext 285
The Caravan Gala is generously presented by
Thank you to our sponsors