Caravan Gala: February 28, 2015 at the Chicago Marriott Downtown
The Caravan Gala, formerly known as the Big Event, is a dinner, auction, and celebration that supports the Mount Carmel Educational Foundation. The price of a Catholic education continues to rise and as an institution, Mount Carmel remains committed to educating some of Chicago’s finest young men. With tuition growing increasingly difficult for our families to afford, your help is especially important to us this year. The Foundation contributes annually to the school in order to help keep tuition affordable for all families who want their son to receive a phenomenal education.
Purchase your tickets now!
Caravan Gala Parent Discount & Early Registration Raffle
- Current parents receive a 33% discount on the Gala ticket price. Tickets for current parents are $150 per person, $300 per couple.
- Purchase your tickets before January 15, 2015 and be entered to win a deluxe hotel package. Click here for more information.
- Parents may choose to pay for your Gala tickets in 3 monthly installments. Contact Mr. Mike Holland '98 for more information at ext. 285.
Donate to the Gala
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
541 N. Rush Street, Chicago, IL
Chicago Ballroom, 5th Floor
- Guests of the Gala may choose to park at Row Self-Park, located
at 50 East Ohio Street. A Special Event rate of $24 is available with
- Valet parking is also available at the hotel.
- Download complete event parking information here.
Book a Hotel Room at a Discounted Rate
Guests of the Caravan Gala can reserve rooms at the Chicago Marriott Downtown for the discounted rate of $134. Use the link provided below, or call to make reservations using the numbers provided.
Caravan Gala Hotel Reservations Website: https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=11786515
Reservations Toll Free: 1-877-303-0104
Reservations Local Phone: 1-866-596-7456
Mr. Mike Holland '98
Director of Development and Planned Giving
773.324.1020, ext 285