Vice President for Institutional Advancement
The Vice President for Institutional Advancement is responsible for cultivating relationships with new and existing constituents to raise funds that support the current operational needs of the school and ensures the continued growth of the Endowment Fund.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the day to day stewardship of the Development Department.
· Execution of Long-Range Strategic Plan.
· Cultivate relationships with high net worth donors and coordinate follow-up communication with the President as needed.
· Coordinate with Chief Financial Officer to ensure annual goals meet financial requirements; manage expenditures not to exceed budgeted amount.
· Produce month-end and quarterly donor/fund reports and analysis for campaigns and projects and reconcile reports with the Chief Financial Officer.
· Oversees all grant initiatives; offering recommendations for grant applications and grant development.
· Follow Moves Management fundraising processes and meet/exceed metrics set for Operating Fund, Campaign Fund and Annual Fund goals.
· Ensures entire Development Department provides immediate updates to Raiser’s Edge.
Education and Experience:
Education – Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
Experience – Minimum seven years of applicable experience
Preferred: Mount Carmel High School graduate
CONTACT: Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to:
Ms. Milka Kattan
About Mount Carmel High School
Mount Carmel High School is Chicago’s premier college preparatory school for young men. Located just south of the Museum of Science and Industry, the University of Chicago, and future Obama Presidential Center, Mount Carmel attracts students from all across Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana. Founded in 1900, under the leadership of the Carmelites, Mount Carmel proudly continues its mission of Building Character for a Lifetime.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Mount Carmel High School is committed to a policy of equal employment for all its employees. It is Mount Carmel High School’s policy to seek and employ the best, qualified personnel in all positions, and to provide equal opportunity for advancement. Mount Carmel High School does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship or veteran status in matters of employment, services or activities.