Baseball Camp - June 10-13, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Coach Brian Hurry and his staff present a four day camp for grammar school boys of any age, including incoming MC freshmen. Campers work in groups according to age and ability. Coach Hurry’s belief that fundamentals are the key to success in baseball is emphasized through drills and instruction. A round robin tournament is played to conclude the four days of training.
- Campers are encouraged to dress in baseball gear and spikes, but shorts and a t-shirt are acceptable as well.
- Camp T-shirts will be distributed.
- A concession stand will be open to purchase snacks and beverages.
- Baseball camp runs Monday thru Thursday, 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Football Camp - June 17-20, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Coach Jordan Lynch, Heisman Trophy finalist, and the Caravan's seasoned staff, offer four days of conditioning, drills, and position coaching in this non-contact gridiron clinic. Boys in 5th grade through 8th-grade graduates are encouraged to explore and learn about the sport of football.
- Campers should dress for the weather: shorts and t-shirts if it’s warm, sweats if the weather’s cool.
- Wear non-metal football spikes if you have them, but gym shoes are fine.
- Bring a water bottle or sports energy drink to stay hydrated throughout this rigorous camp.
- Beverages and snacks will also be available for purchase at our Caravan Concession Stand.
- A camp T-shirt will be given to all attendees.
- Camp hours are 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon, Monday thru Thursday.
Soccer Camp - June 24-27, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Coach Tony Godinez’ Soccer Program is becoming a force to be reckoned with in the Chicago area. He invites grammar school boys of any age, including incoming MC Freshmen, to learn the basics, or continue to develop as a skilled soccer player.
- Campers should wear soccer shoes, if available, or gym shoes, shorts, and a T-shirt.
- A camp shirt will be given to all who participate.
- Camp runs Monday thru Thursday, 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Rugby Camp - June 24-27, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
With a combined 150+ years of rugby experience, the Mount Carmel Rugby coaching staff invite boys from 1st - 7th grade, and incoming Mount Carmel freshmen to develop the skills and values necessary to play the fastest growing team sport in America: rugby! Through a non-contact form of rugby, called Rookie Rugby, we’ll introduce drills and games that are used by rugby clubs of all levels. At the conclusion of the camp, participants will get to watch a live 7’s exhibition match put on by a local men’s rugby club.
- Most of the camp will be taking place outdoors, so campers should dress for the weather.
- Football/soccer cleats are recommended, but not required: gym shoes are fine.
- Each camper should bring a water bottle every day.
- The camp runs Monday thru Thursday, 9 am to 12 noon
Swimming Camp - July 8-11, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Mount Carmel Swimming staff invites students to attend swimming camp!
Lacrosse Camp - July 8-11, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Mount Carmel Lacrosse team and coaching staff will host a camp for incoming Mount Carmel freshmen and grammar school boys on Carey Field.
Golf Camp - July 8-11, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Mount Carmel Golf team and coaching staff will host a camp for incoming Mount Carmel freshmen and grammar school boys at Lincoln Oaks Golf Course. Transportation will not be available to the offsite camp.
Basketball Camp - July 15-18, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Coach Phil Segroves has put together 4 days of basketball fundamentals and lots of fun for grammar school boys of any age, through incoming MC freshmen. Practice your skills, then put them to use in a team tournament.
- Teams are determined by age group and skill level.
- Wear shorts, T-shirt, and gym shoes.
- Do not bring your own basketball.
- Each camper will be given a camp shirt.
- Camp hours are 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Monday thru Thursday.