- Communication regarding specific classes will be come directly from the teacher.
- Assignments will be posted on a digital platform daily (i.e. Google Classroom).
- A deadline for each assignment will be clearly communicated
- Teachers will make themselves available via email, digital meeting, phone call, etc. each day for a prolonged period of time. Teachers will communicate directly with their classes regarding their availability.
- Students should communicate directly with teachers regarding any questions.
- Teachers will be monitoring when assignments are turned in and provide feedback/grading.
Student E-Learning suggestions/expectations
- As much as possible, treat the day as a normal school day.
- Get started early, begin your day between 8:00am and 8:30am.
- Complete assignments by specified deadlines.
- Contact students in the class via phone or email with questions.
- If you have questions, reach out to your teachers. Be diligent in getting the direction you need to complete your assignments.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to email:
Scott Tabernacki – Principal
Bill Nolan. – Vice Principal
Krishna Millsapp – Curriculum Director