The Caravan Connects Program provides opportunities for Mount Carmel students and alumni to connect with each other through experiences outside of the classroom. Career Day, Workplace Field Trips, Internships, Summer Job Program, Caravan Chats, and Classroom Visits allow our students the opportunity to connect with alumni from across a wide variety of industries.
- Career Day affords our students the opportunity to learn about a multitude of different career paths. Alumni can choose from presenting to a classroom or a fair type format.
Sign up now!
- We are always looking for alumni to share their professional experience with our students in a classroom setting. Courses in Forensic Science, 21st Century Media, INCubator, ACCELerator, Business Planning & Entrepreneurship, Coding & Game Design, Graphic Design, AP Economics, African American History, Chicago History, AP Psychology, Architecture, Sports Medicine, Sculpture, Photography and Filmmaking are just a sampling of the courses Mount Carmel offers.
- Does your company offer paid or unpaid summer internships for current high school seniors and/or recent alumni currently in college?
Workplace Field Trips
- Would you like to bring a group of students to your workplace for a tour and hear about your job/profession?
- The purpose of Caravan Chats is to offer opportunities for interaction between alumni (or friends of Mount Carmel) and current Mount Carmel students to learn about interesting fields of study, careers, topics of interest and notable achievements.
Caravan Chats are held on the first Tuesday of the month from 12:15 p.m. to 1:05 p.m.
Summer Job Fair
- Are you or your company looking to hire summer help? Mount Carmel will host a job fair in March for anyone that is looking to hire current Mount Carmel students 16-18 years old.
Post an Employment Opportunity
- Is your company hiring? Let us know and we will post the opportunity on our website.